TO OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS AND PARTNERS
We at Tippet-Richardson understand that you must be concerned about the on-going Corona Virus (COVID-19) crisis and want to take every step to protect you and your loved ones.
We all hope you, your family, and friends are well and keeping safe.
At Tippet-Richardson, the safety, well-being and overall health of our clients and team members has always been and continues to be our top priority. We take pride in providing a safe and clean environment for our clients, employees, and the communities that we are honoured to serve.
We will continue to take every precaution necessary to ensure our moves are safe for all.
In response to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic, Tippet-Richardson employees, agent personnel, and suppliers that interact in person with customers and client personnel have received guidance regarding safety measures beyond the CDC prevention and treatment guidance (CDC Prevention Guide). As an agent for Allied Van Lines, we have also implemented a specific COVID-19 Business Continuity Plan (BCP) that may be referenced here.
Safety of our customers, employees, and partners is our top priority, which is why we have taken the following steps:
- We have asked any employee not feeling well to stay at home and seek immediate medical help
- We have adopted a “no hand-shake policy”, while providing our staff with appropriate personal protective and hand hygiene equipment
- We have limited work-related travel and are conducting meetings online to limit in-person interaction
- Employees who have travelled abroad for business or personal reasons have been instructed to self-isolate at home for the next 14 days
- Asking additional questions of customers regarding recent travel and COVID-19 diagnosis or exposure prior to any in-home service delivery
- The option of performing pre-move surveys remotely – our move consultants can be on hand to walk you through the available options
We continue to closely monitor the situation and are taking preventive measures as advised by Health Canada. For further information on Canada’s response to COVID-19 please click here.
Our Vancouver, Calgary, and Ottawa offices are open and we are working to service all our customers. However, many of our staff will be working remotely, or limiting their in-office presence. We have instituted social distancing in our workplace, to ensure the safety of our staff.
If you have any questions, concerns or any upcoming moves to or from Canada please get in touch with us. You’ll find our contact details at the bottom of our home page: http://22.214.171.124/
Thank you for your continued support in these difficult times.
President & CEO
Photo credit: CDC.gov